Thursday, April 8, 2010

YARNDAR!!

Only a Select Few Have been Blessed with the Gift of YARNDAR!

Yes yes, it is true, you may all revel in my amazing ability
to detect yarn anywhere within a 100 yard radius!

While driving through a town in the middle of the Allgäu
The Yarndar detection device sounded it's alarm:

it sounded something like this:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Out of the corner of my eye, I had caught a glimpse
of a table covered in cones of yarn.

My Chariot promptly turned around and
we went to investigate.

It was a Turkish market complete with produce,
clothes, and a few random oddities.

And yes there was yarn!!

I found these HUGE skeins of very unique yarn.

I've never seen yarn spun like this,
it almost looks corespun.
I will investigate further!

See my new business card is there for size reference =)