Saturday, September 11, 2010

Please stand by....

Life is interrupting our regularly scheduled program!!

I'm currently in the Atlanta airport waiting in line to beg for an upgrade on my flight to Munich.

The Amazing Sweater is DONE!! It's been blocked and the ends have been woven in. But between State Fairs, football games, and work, I haven't had any time to take pictures or post updates!!

So it will just have to wait!

But I do have some exciting news!

I'm going to a spinning retreat in Newport, Washington!!! I'm so excited and I'll get to meet some of my favorite fiber artists In REAL life!! Squeeeeee!!

This will also be the first public appearance of ThE MOST AMAZING SWEAtER EVER EVer ever!!!!!

And Leroy and the gang will get to meet everyone too!

I will be back with more awesomeness soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone